Solar Power In Bundaberg, QLD, 4670
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Bundaberg (postcode: 4670) and the Bundaberg region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Bundaberg not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Bundaberg
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Bundaberg , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Bundaberg region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Bundaberg's solar energy resources
On average, Bundaberg receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.24 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Bundaberg should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 9° to 19° and the optimal angle is 14°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Bundaberg
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Bundaberg and is based on components well suited to Wide Bay area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bundaberg: 7.4952 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.0328 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6714 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2736 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $821 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Bundaberg
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bundaberg: 14.9904 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 10.0656 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3428 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5473 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1642 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Bundaberg
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bundaberg: 24.984 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 16.776 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.238 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9123 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2736 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Bundaberg
Solar installations in Bundaberg, QLD, 4670
There are 10072 solar PV installations in Bundaberg's postcode, 4670, totaling 31224.46 kW of capacity. The 4670 postcode accounts for 0.659% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Bundaberg area.
The average system size in Bundaberg is 3.1kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Bundaberg's postcode area are generating an average of 163616 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $1472546 monthly and $17915971 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4670 postcode is enough to fully power 8673 Australian homes.
Bundaberg solar carbon offset
System owners in Bundaberg's postcode are collectively avoiding 59720 tonnes (coal fired power) or 23888 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 8574 - 21436 cars off Bundaberg's roads.
Other related Bundaberg information
Bundaberg's coordinates are -24.866109,152.348847 and its weather station is located at Bundaberg. Bundaberg weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Bundaberg: 5.24 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.53 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.95 kPa
- Humidity: 66.87%
- Air temperature: 21.90 degrees C
- Earth temperature:23.42 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Bundaberg
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Bundaberg households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Bundaberg and the Bundaberg region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Bundaberg hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Bundaberg
Join Bundaberg's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Bundaberg and the Bundaberg region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.