Solar Power In Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Burleigh Heads (postcode: 4220) and the Broadbeach - Burleigh region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Burleigh Heads not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Burleigh Heads
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Burleigh Heads , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Broadbeach - Burleigh region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Burleigh Heads's solar energy resources
On average, Burleigh Heads receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.51 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Burleigh Heads should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Burleigh Heads
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Burleigh Heads and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Burleigh Heads: 6.453 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.0176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.8398 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2355 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $706 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Burleigh Heads
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Burleigh Heads: 12.906 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.0352 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.6796 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4711 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1413 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Burleigh Heads
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Burleigh Heads: 21.51 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 13.392 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.466 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7852 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2355 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Burleigh Heads
Solar installations in Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220
There are 2649 solar PV installations in Burleigh Heads's postcode, 4220, totaling 8506.28 kW of capacity. The 4220 postcode accounts for 0.173% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Burleigh Heads area.
The average system size in Burleigh Heads is 3.21kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Burleigh Heads's postcode area are generating an average of 38363 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $345270 monthly and $4200784 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4220 postcode is enough to fully power 2363 Australian homes.
Burleigh Heads solar carbon offset
System owners in Burleigh Heads's postcode are collectively avoiding 14003 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5601 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2010 - 5026 cars off Burleigh Heads's roads.
Burleigh Heads, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Burleigh Heads information
Burleigh Heads's coordinates are -28.088477,153.451921 and its weather station is located at Coolangatta Aws Aut. Coolangatta Aws Aut weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Burleigh Heads: 4.51 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.05 kPa
- Humidity: 66.61%
- Air temperature: 19.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.36 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Burleigh Heads
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Burleigh Heads households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Burleigh Heads and the Broadbeach - Burleigh region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Burleigh Heads hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Burleigh Heads
Join Burleigh Heads's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Burleigh Heads and the Broadbeach - Burleigh region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.