Solar Power In Cessnock, NSW, 2325
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Cessnock (postcode: 2325) and the Lower Hunter region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Cessnock not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Cessnock
New South Wales, 2325
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Cessnock , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Lower Hunter region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Cessnock's solar energy resources
On average, Cessnock receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Cessnock should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Cessnock
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Cessnock and is based on components well suited to Hunter Valley exc Newcastle area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cessnock: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Cessnock
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cessnock: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Cessnock
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cessnock: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Cessnock
Solar installations in Cessnock, NSW, 2325
There are 1467 solar PV installations in Cessnock's postcode, 2325, totaling 5007.70 kW of capacity. The 2325 postcode accounts for 0.096% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Cessnock area.
The average system size in Cessnock is 3.41kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Cessnock's postcode area are generating an average of 22234 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $200108 monthly and $2434644 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2325 postcode is enough to fully power 1391 Australian homes.
Cessnock solar carbon offset
System owners in Cessnock's postcode are collectively avoiding 8115 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3246 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1165 - 2913 cars off Cessnock's roads.
Cessnock, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Cessnock information
Cessnock's coordinates are -32.832943,151.353993 and its weather station is located at Newcastle. Newcastle weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Cessnock: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.55 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 74.65%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Cessnock
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Cessnock households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Cessnock and the Lower Hunter region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Cessnock hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Cessnock
Join Cessnock's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Cessnock and the Lower Hunter region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.