Solar Power In Dubbo, NSW, 2830
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Dubbo (postcode: 2830) and the Dubbo region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Dubbo not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Dubbo
New South Wales, 2830
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Dubbo , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Dubbo region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Dubbo's solar energy resources
On average, Dubbo receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.87 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Dubbo should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Dubbo
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Dubbo and is based on components well suited to Far West and Orana area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dubbo: 6.966 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.6342 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.2006 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2543 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $763 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Dubbo
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dubbo: 13.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.2684 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.4012 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5087 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1526 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Dubbo
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dubbo: 23.22 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 12.114 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.002 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8478 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2543 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Dubbo
Solar installations in Dubbo, NSW, 2830
There are 4645 solar PV installations in Dubbo's postcode, 2830, totaling 12508.94 kW of capacity. The 2830 postcode accounts for 0.304% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Dubbo area.
The average system size in Dubbo is 2.69kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Dubbo's postcode area are generating an average of 60919 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $548267 monthly and $6670580 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2830 postcode is enough to fully power 3475 Australian homes.
Dubbo solar carbon offset
System owners in Dubbo's postcode are collectively avoiding 22235 tonnes (coal fired power) or 8894 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 3192 - 7981 cars off Dubbo's roads.
Dubbo, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Dubbo information
Dubbo's coordinates are -32.245192,148.604212 and its weather station is located at Dubbo. Dubbo weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Dubbo: 4.87 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.70 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.11 kPa
- Humidity: 57.34%
- Air temperature: 16.42 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.80 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Dubbo
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Dubbo households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Dubbo and the Dubbo region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Dubbo hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Dubbo
Join Dubbo's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Dubbo and the Dubbo region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.