Solar Power In Duncraig, WA, 6023
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Duncraig (postcode: 6023) and the Joondalup region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Duncraig not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Duncraig
Western Australia, 6023
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Duncraig , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Joondalup region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Duncraig's solar energy resources
On average, Duncraig receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Duncraig should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Duncraig
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Duncraig and is based on components well suited to Perth - North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Duncraig: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Duncraig
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Duncraig: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Duncraig
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Duncraig: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Duncraig
Solar installations in Duncraig, WA, 6023
There are 1450 solar PV installations in Duncraig's postcode, 6023, totaling 3790.24 kW of capacity. The 6023 postcode accounts for 0.095% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Duncraig area.
The average system size in Duncraig is 2.61kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Duncraig's postcode area are generating an average of 20278 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $182500 monthly and $2220417 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6023 postcode is enough to fully power 1053 Australian homes.
Duncraig solar carbon offset
System owners in Duncraig's postcode are collectively avoiding 7401 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2961 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1063 - 2657 cars off Duncraig's roads.
Duncraig, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Duncraig information
Duncraig's coordinates are -31.82893,115.773066 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Duncraig: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Duncraig
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Duncraig households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Duncraig and the Joondalup region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Duncraig hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Duncraig
Join Duncraig's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Duncraig and the Joondalup region. Call our Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.