Solar Power In Fairfield Heights, NSW, 2165
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Fairfield Heights (postcode: 2165) and the Fairfield region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Fairfield Heights not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Fairfield Heights
New South Wales, 2165
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Fairfield Heights , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Fairfield region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Fairfield Heights's solar energy resources
On average, Fairfield Heights receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Fairfield Heights should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Fairfield Heights
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Fairfield Heights and is based on components well suited to Sydney - South West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fairfield Heights: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Fairfield Heights
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fairfield Heights: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Fairfield Heights
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Fairfield Heights: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Fairfield Heights
Solar installations in Fairfield Heights, NSW, 2165
There are 1322 solar PV installations in Fairfield Heights's postcode, 2165, totaling 3604.53 kW of capacity. The 2165 postcode accounts for 0.087% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Fairfield Heights area.
The average system size in Fairfield Heights is 2.73kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Fairfield Heights's postcode area are generating an average of 15716 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $141442 monthly and $1720875 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2165 postcode is enough to fully power 1001 Australian homes.
Fairfield Heights solar carbon offset
System owners in Fairfield Heights's postcode are collectively avoiding 5736 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2294 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 824 - 2059 cars off Fairfield Heights's roads.
Fairfield Heights, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Fairfield Heights information
Fairfield Heights's coordinates are -33.864603,150.938451 and its weather station is located at Bankstown Airport. Bankstown Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Fairfield Heights: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.21 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 72.33%
- Air temperature: 16.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Fairfield Heights
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Fairfield Heights households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Fairfield Heights and the Fairfield region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Fairfield Heights hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Fairfield Heights
Join Fairfield Heights's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Fairfield Heights and the Fairfield region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.