Solar Power In Gladstone-City, QLD, 4680
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Gladstone-City (postcode: 4680) and the Gladstone - Biloela region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Gladstone-City not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Gladstone-City
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Gladstone-City , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gladstone - Biloela region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Gladstone-City's solar energy resources
On average, Gladstone-City receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.49 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Gladstone-City should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 8° to 18° and the optimal angle is 13°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Gladstone-City
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Gladstone-City and is based on components well suited to Fitzroy area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gladstone-City: 7.8516 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.319 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.9846 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2867 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $860 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Gladstone-City
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gladstone-City: 15.7032 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 10.638 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.9692 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5735 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1720 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Gladstone-City
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gladstone-City: 26.172 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 17.73 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.282 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9558 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2867 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Gladstone-City
Solar installations in Gladstone-City, QLD, 4680
There are 5225 solar PV installations in Gladstone-City's postcode, 4680, totaling 18642.15 kW of capacity. The 4680 postcode accounts for 0.342% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Gladstone-City area.
The average system size in Gladstone-City is 3.57kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Gladstone-City's postcode area are generating an average of 102345 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $921109 monthly and $11206822 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4680 postcode is enough to fully power 5178 Australian homes.
Gladstone-City solar carbon offset
System owners in Gladstone-City's postcode are collectively avoiding 37356 tonnes (coal fired power) or 14942 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 5363 - 13408 cars off Gladstone-City's roads.
Other related Gladstone-City information
Gladstone-City's coordinates are -23.842101,151.250819 and its weather station is located at Gladstone. Gladstone weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Gladstone-City: 5.49 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.91 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.67 kPa
- Humidity: 70.92%
- Air temperature: 22.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:24.01 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Gladstone-City
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Gladstone-City households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Gladstone-City and the Gladstone - Biloela region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Gladstone-City hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Gladstone-City
Join Gladstone-City's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Gladstone-City and the Gladstone - Biloela region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.