Solar Power In Grafton, NSW, 2460
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Grafton (postcode: 2460) and the Clarence Valley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Grafton not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Grafton
New South Wales, 2460
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Grafton , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Clarence Valley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Grafton's solar energy resources
On average, Grafton receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.49 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Grafton should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 14° to 24° and the optimal angle is 19°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Grafton
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Grafton and is based on components well suited to Coffs Harbour - Grafton area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Grafton: 4.9896 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 1.512 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.3538 kWh**
- Average annual output: 1822 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $546 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Grafton
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Grafton: 9.9792 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 3.024 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 16.7076 kWh**
- Average annual production: 3645 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1093 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Grafton
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Grafton: 16.632 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 5.04 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 27.846 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6076 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $1822 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Grafton
Solar installations in Grafton, NSW, 2460
There are 2497 solar PV installations in Grafton's postcode, 2460, totaling 8787.86 kW of capacity. The 2460 postcode accounts for 0.163% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Grafton area.
The average system size in Grafton is 3.52kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Grafton's postcode area are generating an average of 30670 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $276027 monthly and $3358325 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2460 postcode is enough to fully power 2441 Australian homes.
Grafton solar carbon offset
System owners in Grafton's postcode are collectively avoiding 11194 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4478 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1607 - 4018 cars off Grafton's roads.
Grafton, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Grafton information
Grafton's coordinates are -29.691225,152.933312 and its weather station is located at Grafton. Grafton weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Grafton: 3.49 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.65 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.62 kPa
- Humidity: 64.71%
- Air temperature: 4.05 degrees C
- Earth temperature:4.64 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Grafton
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Grafton households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Grafton and the Clarence Valley region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Grafton hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Grafton
Join Grafton's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Grafton and the Clarence Valley region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.