Solar Power In Helensvale, QLD, 4212
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Helensvale (postcode: 4212) and the Ormeau - Oxenford region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Helensvale not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Helensvale
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Helensvale , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Ormeau - Oxenford region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Helensvale's solar energy resources
On average, Helensvale receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Helensvale should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Helensvale
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Helensvale and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Helensvale: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Helensvale
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Helensvale: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Helensvale
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Helensvale: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Helensvale
Solar installations in Helensvale, QLD, 4212
There are 3236 solar PV installations in Helensvale's postcode, 4212, totaling 10544.88 kW of capacity. The 4212 postcode accounts for 0.212% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Helensvale area.
The average system size in Helensvale is 3.26kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Helensvale's postcode area are generating an average of 50721 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $456488 monthly and $5553936 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4212 postcode is enough to fully power 2929 Australian homes.
Helensvale solar carbon offset
System owners in Helensvale's postcode are collectively avoiding 18513 tonnes (coal fired power) or 7405 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2658 - 6645 cars off Helensvale's roads.
Helensvale, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Helensvale information
Helensvale's coordinates are -27.922459,153.334793 and its weather station is located at Gold Coast. Gold Coast weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Helensvale: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 74.34%
- Air temperature: 20.52 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Helensvale
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Helensvale households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Helensvale and the Ormeau - Oxenford region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Helensvale hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Helensvale
Join Helensvale's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Helensvale and the Ormeau - Oxenford region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.