Solar Power In Hervey Bay, QLD, 4655
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Hervey Bay (postcode: 4655) and the Hervey Bay region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Hervey Bay not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Hervey Bay
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Hervey Bay , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Hervey Bay region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Hervey Bay's solar energy resources
On average, Hervey Bay receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.95 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Hervey Bay should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 10° to 20° and the optimal angle is 15°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Hervey Bay
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Hervey Bay and is based on components well suited to Wide Bay area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hervey Bay: 7.0794 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.6926 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.2826 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2585 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $775 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Hervey Bay
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hervey Bay: 14.1588 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.3852 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.5652 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5170 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1551 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Hervey Bay
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Hervey Bay: 23.598 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.642 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.942 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8618 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2585 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Hervey Bay
Solar installations in Hervey Bay, QLD, 4655
There are 8708 solar PV installations in Hervey Bay's postcode, 4655, totaling 24798.08 kW of capacity. The 4655 postcode accounts for 0.57% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Hervey Bay area.
The average system size in Hervey Bay is 2.85kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Hervey Bay's postcode area are generating an average of 122750 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $1104754 monthly and $13441179 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4655 postcode is enough to fully power 6888 Australian homes.
Hervey Bay solar carbon offset
System owners in Hervey Bay's postcode are collectively avoiding 44804 tonnes (coal fired power) or 17922 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 6433 - 16082 cars off Hervey Bay's roads.
Other related Hervey Bay information
Hervey Bay's coordinates are -25.306825,152.86176 and its weather station is located at Maryborough. Maryborough weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Hervey Bay: 4.95 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 2.97 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.13 kPa
- Humidity: 76.52%
- Air temperature: 20.60 degrees C
- Earth temperature:21.38 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Hervey Bay
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Hervey Bay households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Hervey Bay and the Hervey Bay region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Hervey Bay hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Hervey Bay
Join Hervey Bay's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Hervey Bay and the Hervey Bay region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.