Solar Power In Lismore, NSW, 2480
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Lismore (postcode: 2480) and the Richmond Valley - Hinterland region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Lismore not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Lismore
New South Wales, 2480
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Lismore , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Richmond Valley - Hinterland region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Lismore's solar energy resources
On average, Lismore receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.51 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Lismore should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Lismore
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Lismore and is based on components well suited to Richmond - Tweed area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lismore: 6.453 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.0176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.8398 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2355 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $706 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Lismore
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lismore: 12.906 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.0352 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.6796 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4711 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1413 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Lismore
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lismore: 21.51 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 13.392 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.466 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7852 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2355 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Lismore
Solar installations in Lismore, NSW, 2480
There are 4761 solar PV installations in Lismore's postcode, 2480, totaling 13470.36 kW of capacity. The 2480 postcode accounts for 0.312% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Lismore area.
The average system size in Lismore is 2.83kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Lismore's postcode area are generating an average of 60751 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $546762 monthly and $6652270 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2480 postcode is enough to fully power 3742 Australian homes.
Lismore solar carbon offset
System owners in Lismore's postcode are collectively avoiding 22174 tonnes (coal fired power) or 8870 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 3184 - 7959 cars off Lismore's roads.
Lismore, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Lismore information
Lismore's coordinates are -28.812725,153.278721 and its weather station is located at Coolangatta Aws Aut. Coolangatta Aws Aut weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Lismore: 4.51 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.05 kPa
- Humidity: 66.61%
- Air temperature: 19.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.36 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Lismore
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Lismore households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Lismore and the Richmond Valley - Hinterland region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Lismore hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Lismore
Join Lismore's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Lismore and the Richmond Valley - Hinterland region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.