On This Page
Loganlea is a suburb in the City of Logan, Queensland, Australia. It is a quiet and family-friendly suburb with a mix of residential, commercial, and industrial areas.
The suburb is home to several parks and sporting facilities, including the Loganlea Park, Loganlea Aquatic Centre, and Loganlea Bowls Club.
Total Installed Solar PV Systems in Loganlea*
Total Installed Capacity in Loganlea (kW)*
*As of March 2023
Average solar production in Loganlea, QLD
The following data shows the average daily solar PV production by month in Loganlea, QLD by a solar PV system. The data is based on a 6kW solar PV system in kilowatt-hours (kWh) rounded to the nearest whole number.
Compare solar panels in Loganlea
In Queensland, more than 900,000 small-scale solar energy systems have been built, according to a report by the Clean Energy Regulator (CER).
By 2030, Queensland will have reached its target of 50% renewable energy capacity. Future energy requirements in Australia will be impacted by its electrification.
Due to the accessibility of solar panels, this is the best time to switch to solar energy.
Energy Matters can help you find the best solar installer in Loganlea.
Tier 1 solar panel manufacturers because of their high bankability, which allows them to honour their warranties. They also produce higher-quality solar panels.
You can find them on Bloomberg’s New Energy Finance Tier 1 PV Module Manufacturer list, which is updated every year.
Also, to help you with your search, Energy Matters has established solid partnerships with trusted and reliable solar panel manufacturers. They are:
- REC Solar
- LONGi Solar
- Powerwave solar
- Hyundai Energy Solutions
- Jinko Solar
- Axitec Solar
- SunPower Maxeon
Start your solar journey here with us by getting up to 3 FREE, no-obligation quotes. We have a large network of trusted, local installers to provide you with personalised quotes for a solar system to meet your current and future needs.
Most homes in Queensland have rooftop solar systems with 6.6 kW PV panels and a 5 kW inverter. You can install up to 33 per cent more panels than the inverter is rated at.
Initially, getting a bigger solar system is a smart move, as this will save you more money in the long run.
Solar rebates and incentives in Loganlea, QLD
There are no solar energy rebates in Queensland. However, homeowners are entitled to federal and state solar subsidies and incentives when they install rooftop solar panels.
Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCS)
STCs reduce the upfront expenses of installing rooftop solar panels. However, depending on the size and placement of your rooftop solar panels, you can get fewer or more STCs.
Feed-in Tariff (FiT)
The right solar system in Loganlea
Consider the following before installing rooftop solar panels in Loganlea:
- Roof condition: Make sure your roof is in excellent condition before installing rooftop solar panels in Loganlea.
- Roof angle: Your home’s roof angle must match the latitude of your location.
- Energy usage: To determine how many solar panels you need for your home, look at your most recent energy bills to see how much energy you regularly consume each month.
- Surrounding shade: Rooftop solar panels in Loganlea may not be as effective as they may be because of the surrounding shade that nearby trees cast. For guidance on where to install rooftop solar panels, speak with your Loganlea solar installer.
Your solar installer in Loganlea will also design a system allowing you to maximise your roof space while considering your future energy needs.
We recommend seeking at least 3 solar quotes to ensure that you are getting the best deal and a solar installer whom you can trust. Energy Matters has done most of the hard work for you! We have a nationwide network of trusted, local installers who are ready to contact you and provide a quote. Get up to 3 FREE quotes via our solar quote service.
Do you need a solar battery in Loganlea, QLD?
You can use a solar battery in Loganlea, Queensland to store the electricity your rooftop solar panels generate. Other benefits include:
- Energy independence: Using solar batteries, Loganlea residents can become independent of the power grid. Additionally, solar energy can provide all of your home’s energy needs.
- Protection from blackouts: A solar battery can prevent your Loganlea home from becoming completely dark during a blackout. One of the most effective solar batteries available right now is the Tesla Powerwall.
- Cost savings: Participating in a Virtual Power Plant (VPP) can help you save even more money when your receive credits for sharing the power stored by your home solar battery in Loganlea back to the grid.
The good news is that there are a lot of brands and types of solar batteries that you can get in Loganlea, QLD today.
Electric Vehicles (EVs) in Loganlea
The Queensland Government continues to make EVs more affordable in Loganlea.
Queenslanders can get up to a $3,000 rebate for EVs priced at less than $58,000. Moreover, the QLD government plans to have at least 288 EVs in their fleet this year.
Also, note that EVs and hybrids pay lower stamp duty compared to fuel-powered vehicles. EVs up to $100,000 pay a two per cent duty, whilst those over $100,000 pay a four per cent duty.
Aside from these, QLD is speeding the roll-out of EV charging infrastructure. In fact, QLD has pioneered EV chargers in Australia with the Queensland Electric Super Highway, which runs almost the full length of the coast and is the longest intrastate network in the world.
Today, there are 10,000 EVs registered in QLD, and the government’s $45 million EV strategy will guarantee that 100 per cent of eligible QLD government passenger vehicles are zero-emission by 2025. The new TransLink-funded bus was also added to the fleet.
With the developments, more EV models are expected to launch. So, if you’re thinking of getting one, here are the benefits you can get from an EV in Loganlea:
- Lower costs: EVs are easier to run and more affordable to maintain.
- Help meet the country’s emissions target: Australia is on a mission to reach net zero by 2050. When you switch to an EV, you get to be one of the people who helped the nation achieve its goal.
- More economic opportunities: Australia is the biggest exporter of lithium globally; and EV batteries are mainly made of lithium. Your EV will help maintain the lithium industry.
Are you ready to make your next car an EV? Book a test drive today!
The return on investment on Loganlea solar panels
For a mid-range home in Loganlea, the return on investment for your solar panels can take two to six years. Of course, this will still depend on your consumption and usage pattern. Think of it this way—the more you consume solar, the more you save on your energy bills.
Can’t afford to switch right Now?
If you don’t have the finances for solar right now, don’t let that stop you! Solar is an excellent investment. Many of our trusted solar installers now offer $0 upfront interest-free loans where you can pay off your system in small monthly instalments. You only need to request an obligation-free quote and find out what payment plan options are available.