Solar Power In Maitland, NSW, 2320
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Maitland (postcode: 2320) and the Maitland region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Maitland not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Maitland
New South Wales, 2320
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Maitland , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Maitland region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Maitland's solar energy resources
On average, Maitland receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Maitland should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Maitland
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Maitland and is based on components well suited to Hunter Valley exc Newcastle area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maitland: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Maitland
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maitland: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Maitland
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maitland: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Maitland
Solar installations in Maitland, NSW, 2320
There are 1667 solar PV installations in Maitland's postcode, 2320, totaling 6456.99 kW of capacity. The 2320 postcode accounts for 0.109% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Maitland area.
The average system size in Maitland is 3.87kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Maitland's postcode area are generating an average of 28669 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $258021 monthly and $3139259 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2320 postcode is enough to fully power 1794 Australian homes.
Maitland solar carbon offset
System owners in Maitland's postcode are collectively avoiding 10464 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4186 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1502 - 3756 cars off Maitland's roads.
Maitland, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Maitland information
Maitland's coordinates are -32.734714,151.558573 and its weather station is located at Williamtown (Aus-Ab). Williamtown (Aus-Ab) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Maitland: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.83 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 73.49%
- Air temperature: 17.51 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Maitland
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Maitland households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Maitland and the Maitland region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Maitland hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Maitland
Join Maitland's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Maitland and the Maitland region. Call our New South Wales team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.