On This Page
Middle Park in Queensland (QLD) is a residential suburb close to the city. It’s a beautiful suburb with parks, local shops, and schools. There are lots of trees, making it an excellent place to live if you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of Brisbane.
As you revel in the shade of its abundant trees, consider the sustainable choice of harnessing solar energy for your home. Exploring options for solar solutions with a provider like Energy Matters could seamlessly integrate environmental consciousness into your lifestyle.
Get FREE solar quotes from Energy Matters and discover how solar power can harmonize with the natural beauty of Middle Park, offering a sustainable energy solution for your serene abode.
Total Installed Solar PV Systems in Middle Park*
Total Installed Capacity in Middle Park (kW)*
*As of August 2022
Average solar production in Middle Park, QLD
The following data shows the average daily solar PV production by month in Middle Park, QLD by a solar PV system. The data is based on a 6kW solar PV system in kilowatt-hours (kWh) rounded to the nearest whole number.
Compare solar panels in Middle Park
Queensland is on track to reach its 50 per cent renewable energy capacity goal by 2030. A Clean Energy Regulator (CER) report showed that over 900,000 small-scale solar systems were installed across the state.
This makes NOW the best time to switch to solar. Electrification is sweeping across the country, and your future energy needs will eventually change. That’s why it’s the perfect time to switch to solar whilst it’s still accessible and affordable.
You must find the right solar system for your home. To do that, you must find the right solar installer in Middle Park. The process may be overwhelming due to the many solar installers in Middle Park to choose from. Don’t worry; we’ll help you figure it out.
Energy Matters recommends you choose Tier 1 solar panel manufacturers because of their high bankability, which enables them to honour their warranties. They are also known to produce higher-quality solar panels.
You can check them out on Bloomberg’s New Energy Finance Tier 1 PV Module Manufacturer list, which is updated every year.
Also, to help you with your search, Energy Matters has established solid partnerships with trusted and reliable solar panel manufacturers. They are:
- REC Solar
- LONGi Solar
- Powerwave solar
- Hyundai Energy Solutions
- Jinko Solar
- Axitec Solar
- SunPower Maxeon
Start your solar journey here with us by getting up to 3 FREE, no-obligation quotes. We have a large network of trusted, local installers to provide you with personalised quotes for a solar system to meet your current and future needs.
Most homes in Queensland have rooftop solar systems equipped with 6.6 kW PV panels and a 5 kW inverter. You can install up to 33 per cent more panels than the inverter is rated at.
We encourage homeowners in Middle Park to consider getting a bigger solar system now. Doing so will prepare you for the changes ahead and will save you more money in the long run.
Solar rebates and incentives in Middle Park, QLD
There is no statewide rebate but homeowners can take advantage of nationwide solar rebates and incentives that will help them save money on rooftop solar systems.
Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs)
Get huge discounts on the upfront costs of your rooftop solar panels in Middle Park with STCs. The amount of STCs you get will vary based on the size and location of your solar system.
Feed-in Tariff (FiT)
The right solar system in Middle Park
You need to consider a few important things before installing rooftop solar panels in Middle Park.
- Roof condition: Make sure your roof is in perfect condition before installing rooftop solar panels in Middle Park.
- Roof angle: The angle of the roof must be tilted at the same angle as the latitude of your home’s location.
- Energy consumption: Look into your previous energy bills to get your average monthly energy consumption. Through this, you will be able to determine the number of solar panels you need in Middle Park.
- Surrounding shade: Trees may cause shade that could impact the efficiency of your solar system in Middle Park. You can trim them down and your solar installer in Middle Park will find the perfect location for your solar system.
Your solar installer in Middle Park will also design a system allowing you to maximise your roof space while considering your future energy needs.
We recommend seeking at least 3 solar quotes to ensure that you are getting the best deal and a solar installer whom you can trust. Energy Matters has done most of the hard work for you! We have a nationwide network of trusted, local installers who are ready to contact you and provide a quote. Get up to 3 FREE quotes via our solar quote service.
Do you need a solar battery in Middle Park?
When you have a solar battery in Middle Park, you can store energy generated by your rooftop solar panels.
- Energy independence: When you have a solar battery in Middle Park, you can reduce your grid dependency and make your home fully self-sufficient.
- Blackout protection: Blackouts rarely occur in Middle Park, but there is nothing wrong with being prepared. With a solar battery, like the Tesla Powerwall, you don’t need to worry about a blackout.
- Cost savings: Participating in a Virtual Power Plant (VPP) can help you save even more money when your receive credits for sharing the power stored by your home solar battery in Wynnum back to the grid.
The good news is that there a lot of brands and types of solar batteries that you can get in Middle Park, QLD today.
Electric Vehicles (EVs) in Middle Park
The Queensland Government continues to make EVs more affordable in Middle Park.
Queenslanders can get up to a $3,000 rebate for EVs priced at less than $58,000. Moreover, the QLD government plans to have at least 288 EVs in their fleet this year.
Also, note that EVs and hybrids pay lower stamp duty compared to fuel-powered vehicles. EVs up to $100,000 pay a two per cent duty, whilst those over $100,000 pay a four per cent duty.
Aside from these, QLD is speeding the roll-out of EV charging infrastructure. In fact, QLD has pioneered EV chargers in Australia with the Queensland Electric Super Highway, which runs almost the full length of the coast and is the longest intrastate network in the world.
Today, there are 10,000 EVs registered in QLD, and the government’s $45 million EV strategy will guarantee that 100 per cent of eligible QLD government passenger vehicles are zero-emission by 2025. The new TransLink-funded bus was also added to the fleet.
With the developments, more EV models are expected to launch. So, if you’re thinking of getting one, here are the benefits you can get from an EV in Middle Park:
- Lower costs: EVs are easier to run and more affordable to maintain.
- Help meet the country’s emissions target: Australia is on a mission to reach net zero by 2050. When you switch to an EV, you get to be one of the people who helped the nation achieve its goal.
- More economic opportunities: Australia is the biggest exporter of lithium globally; and EV batteries are mainly made of lithium. Your EV will help maintain the lithium industry.
Are you ready to make your next car an EV? Book a test drive today!
The return on investment on Middle Park solar panels
For a mid-range home in Middle Park, the return on investment for your solar panels can take two to six years. Of course, this will still depend on your consumption and usage pattern. Think of it this way—the more you consume solar, the more you save on your energy bills.
Can’t afford to switch right Now?
If you don’t have the finances for solar right now, don’t let that stop you! Solar is an excellent investment. Many of our trusted solar installers now offer $0 upfront interest-free loans where you can pay off your system in small monthly instalments. You only need to request an obligation-free quote and find out what payment plan options are available.