Solar Power In Newton, SA, 5074
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Newton (postcode: 5074) and the Campbelltown (SA) region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Newton not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Newton
South Australia, 5074
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Newton , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Campbelltown (SA) region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Newton's solar energy resources
On average, Newton receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.47 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Newton should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Newton
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Newton and is based on components well suited to Adelaide - Central and Hills area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Newton: 6.3936 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0618 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6714 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2334 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $700 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Newton
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Newton: 12.7872 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.1236 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3428 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4669 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1400 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Newton
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Newton: 21.312 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.206 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.238 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7782 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2334 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Newton
Solar installations in Newton, SA, 5074
There are 1149 solar PV installations in Newton's postcode, 5074, totaling 3789.81 kW of capacity. The 5074 postcode accounts for 0.075% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Newton area.
The average system size in Newton is 3.3kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Newton's postcode area are generating an average of 16940 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $152464 monthly and $1854979 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5074 postcode is enough to fully power 1053 Australian homes.
Newton solar carbon offset
System owners in Newton's postcode are collectively avoiding 6183 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2473 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 888 - 2219 cars off Newton's roads.
Newton, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Newton information
Newton's coordinates are -34.886544,138.69123 and its weather station is located at Adelaide City. Adelaide City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Newton: 4.47 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.20 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.35 kPa
- Humidity: 62.56%
- Air temperature: 16.59 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.63 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Newton
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Newton households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Newton and the Campbelltown (SA) region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Newton hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Newton
Join Newton's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Newton and the Campbelltown (SA) region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.