Solar Power In Port Macquarie, NSW, 2444
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Port Macquarie (postcode: 2444) and the Port Macquarie region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Port Macquarie not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Port Macquarie
New South Wales, 2444
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Port Macquarie , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Port Macquarie region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Port Macquarie's solar energy resources
On average, Port Macquarie receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.34 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Port Macquarie should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Port Macquarie
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Port Macquarie and is based on components well suited to Mid North Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Port Macquarie: 6.21 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.6342 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.6562 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2266 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $680 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Port Macquarie
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Port Macquarie: 12.42 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.2684 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.3124 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4533 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1360 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Port Macquarie
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Port Macquarie: 20.7 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 12.114 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.854 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7556 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2266 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Port Macquarie
Solar installations in Port Macquarie, NSW, 2444
There are 3641 solar PV installations in Port Macquarie's postcode, 2444, totaling 10386.84 kW of capacity. The 2444 postcode accounts for 0.238% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Port Macquarie area.
The average system size in Port Macquarie is 2.85kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Port Macquarie's postcode area are generating an average of 45079 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $405710 monthly and $4936138 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2444 postcode is enough to fully power 2885 Australian homes.
Port Macquarie solar carbon offset
System owners in Port Macquarie's postcode are collectively avoiding 16454 tonnes (coal fired power) or 6582 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2362 - 5906 cars off Port Macquarie's roads.
Port Macquarie, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Port Macquarie information
Port Macquarie's coordinates are -31.434259,152.908481 and its weather station is located at Port Macquarie. Port Macquarie weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Port Macquarie: 4.34 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.79 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.68 kPa
- Humidity: 63.90%
- Air temperature: 17.50 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.42 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Port Macquarie
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Port Macquarie households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Port Macquarie and the Port Macquarie region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Port Macquarie hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Port Macquarie
Join Port Macquarie's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Port Macquarie and the Port Macquarie region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.