Solar Power In Ryde, NSW, 1680
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Ryde (postcode: 1680) and the region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Ryde not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Ryde
New South Wales, 1680
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Ryde , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Ryde's solar energy resources
On average, Ryde receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Ryde should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Ryde
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Ryde and is based on components well suited to area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ryde: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Ryde
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ryde: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Ryde
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ryde: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Ryde
Solar installations in Ryde, NSW, 1680
There are 2 solar PV installations in Ryde's postcode, 1680, totaling 9.38 kW of capacity. The 1680 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Ryde area.
The average system size in Ryde is 4.69kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Ryde's postcode area are generating an average of 43 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $383 monthly and $4663 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 1680 postcode is enough to fully power 3 Australian homes.
Ryde solar carbon offset
System owners in Ryde's postcode are collectively avoiding 16 tonnes (coal fired power) or 6 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2 - 6 cars off Ryde's roads.
Ryde, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Ryde information
Ryde's coordinates are -33.812953,151.104942 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Ryde: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Ryde
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Ryde households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Ryde and the region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Ryde hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Ryde
Join Ryde's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Ryde and the region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.