Solar Power In Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Toowoomba (postcode: 4350) and the Toowoomba region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Toowoomba not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Toowoomba
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Toowoomba , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Toowoomba region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Toowoomba's solar energy resources
On average, Toowoomba receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.17 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Toowoomba should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Toowoomba
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Toowoomba and is based on components well suited to Toowoomba area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Toowoomba: 7.398 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.563 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.0008 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2700 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $810 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Toowoomba
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Toowoomba: 14.796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.126 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.0016 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5400 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1620 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Toowoomba
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Toowoomba: 24.66 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.21 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.336 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9001 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2700 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Toowoomba
Solar installations in Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
There are 7425 solar PV installations in Toowoomba's postcode, 4350, totaling 23102.31 kW of capacity. The 4350 postcode accounts for 0.486% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Toowoomba area.
The average system size in Toowoomba is 3.11kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Toowoomba's postcode area are generating an average of 119439 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $1074950 monthly and $13078564 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4350 postcode is enough to fully power 6417 Australian homes.
Toowoomba solar carbon offset
System owners in Toowoomba's postcode are collectively avoiding 43595 tonnes (coal fired power) or 17438 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 6259 - 15648 cars off Toowoomba's roads.
Other related Toowoomba information
Toowoomba's coordinates are -27.561302,151.955505 and its weather station is located at Toowoomba. Toowoomba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Toowoomba: 5.17 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.75 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.21 kPa
- Humidity: 61.90%
- Air temperature: 18.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.02 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Toowoomba
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Toowoomba households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Toowoomba and the Toowoomba region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Toowoomba hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Toowoomba
Join Toowoomba's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Toowoomba and the Toowoomba region. Call our Queensland team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.