Solar Power In Warwick, QLD, 4370
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Warwick (postcode: 4370) and the Granite Belt region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Warwick not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Warwick
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Warwick , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Granite Belt region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Warwick's solar energy resources
On average, Warwick receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Warwick should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Warwick
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Warwick and is based on components well suited to Darling Downs - Maranoa area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warwick: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.2174 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Warwick
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warwick: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.4348 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Warwick
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warwick: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.058 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Warwick
Solar installations in Warwick, QLD, 4370
There are 1912 solar PV installations in Warwick's postcode, 4370, totaling 7508.40 kW of capacity. The 4370 postcode accounts for 0.125% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Warwick area.
The average system size in Warwick is 3.93kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Warwick's postcode area are generating an average of 36115 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $325039 monthly and $3954637 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4370 postcode is enough to fully power 2086 Australian homes.
Warwick solar carbon offset
System owners in Warwick's postcode are collectively avoiding 13182 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5273 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1893 - 4732 cars off Warwick's roads.
Warwick, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Warwick information
Warwick's coordinates are -28.21652,152.034953 and its weather station is located at Warwick. Warwick weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Warwick: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.58 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.38 kPa
- Humidity: 66.73%
- Air temperature: 17.56 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.03 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Warwick
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Warwick households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Warwick and the Granite Belt region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Warwick hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Warwick
Join Warwick's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Warwick and the Granite Belt region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.