Solar Power In Bunbury, WA, 6230
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Bunbury (postcode: 6230) and the Bunbury region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Bunbury not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Bunbury
Western Australia, 6230
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Bunbury , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Bunbury region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Bunbury's solar energy resources
On average, Bunbury receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.06 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Bunbury should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Bunbury
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Bunbury and is based on components well suited to Bunbury area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bunbury: 7.236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.1482 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.6316 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2642 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $792 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Bunbury
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bunbury: 14.472 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.2964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.2632 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5285 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1585 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Bunbury
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bunbury: 24.12 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.494 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 38.772 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8809 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2642 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Bunbury
Solar installations in Bunbury, WA, 6230
There are 3355 solar PV installations in Bunbury's postcode, 6230, totaling 8365.14 kW of capacity. The 6230 postcode accounts for 0.22% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Bunbury area.
The average system size in Bunbury is 2.49kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Bunbury's postcode area are generating an average of 42328 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $380948 monthly and $4634873 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6230 postcode is enough to fully power 2324 Australian homes.
Bunbury solar carbon offset
System owners in Bunbury's postcode are collectively avoiding 15450 tonnes (coal fired power) or 6180 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2218 - 5545 cars off Bunbury's roads.
Bunbury, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Bunbury information
Bunbury's coordinates are -33.327112,115.636993 and its weather station is located at Bunbury. Bunbury weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Bunbury: 5.06 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.57 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.56 kPa
- Humidity: 61.50%
- Air temperature: 16.92 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.38 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Bunbury
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Bunbury households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Bunbury and the Bunbury region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Bunbury hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Bunbury
Join Bunbury's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Bunbury and the Bunbury region. Call our Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.