Solar Power In Busselton, WA, 6280
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Busselton (postcode: 6280) and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Busselton not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Busselton
Western Australia, 6280
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Busselton , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Busselton's solar energy resources
On average, Busselton receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.06 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Busselton should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Busselton
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Busselton and is based on components well suited to Bunbury area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Busselton: 7.236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.1482 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.6316 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2642 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $792 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Busselton
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Busselton: 14.472 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.2964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.2632 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5285 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1585 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Busselton
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Busselton: 24.12 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.494 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 38.772 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8809 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2642 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Busselton
Solar installations in Busselton, WA, 6280
There are 2691 solar PV installations in Busselton's postcode, 6280, totaling 6754.54 kW of capacity. The 6280 postcode accounts for 0.176% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Busselton area.
The average system size in Busselton is 2.51kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Busselton's postcode area are generating an average of 34178 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $307602 monthly and $3742488 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6280 postcode is enough to fully power 1876 Australian homes.
Busselton solar carbon offset
System owners in Busselton's postcode are collectively avoiding 12475 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4990 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1791 - 4478 cars off Busselton's roads.
Busselton, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Busselton information
Busselton's coordinates are -33.650546,115.347032 and its weather station is located at Bunbury. Bunbury weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Busselton: 5.06 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.57 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.56 kPa
- Humidity: 61.50%
- Air temperature: 16.92 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.38 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Busselton
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Busselton households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Busselton and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Busselton hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Busselton
Join Busselton's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Busselton and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.