Solar Power In Gympie, QLD, 4570
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Gympie (postcode: 4570) and the Gympie - Cooloola region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Gympie not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Gympie
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Gympie , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gympie - Cooloola region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Gympie's solar energy resources
On average, Gympie receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.90 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Gympie should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Gympie
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Gympie and is based on components well suited to Wide Bay area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gympie: 7.0092 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.5198 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.342 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2559 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $767 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Gympie
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gympie: 14.0184 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.0396 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.684 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5118 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1535 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Gympie
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Gympie: 23.364 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.066 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.14 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8531 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2559 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Gympie
Solar installations in Gympie, QLD, 4570
There are 5892 solar PV installations in Gympie's postcode, 4570, totaling 18464.91 kW of capacity. The 4570 postcode accounts for 0.386% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Gympie area.
The average system size in Gympie is 3.13kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Gympie's postcode area are generating an average of 90478 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $814303 monthly and $9907347 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4570 postcode is enough to fully power 5129 Australian homes.
Gympie solar carbon offset
System owners in Gympie's postcode are collectively avoiding 33024 tonnes (coal fired power) or 13210 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 4741 - 11854 cars off Gympie's roads.
Gympie, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Gympie information
Gympie's coordinates are -26.189352,152.660272 and its weather station is located at Nambour. Nambour weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Gympie: 4.90 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.88 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.11 kPa
- Humidity: 66.63%
- Air temperature: 19.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.18 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Gympie
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Gympie households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Gympie and the Gympie - Cooloola region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Gympie hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Gympie
Join Gympie's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Gympie and the Gympie - Cooloola region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.