Solar Power In Kalgoorlie, WA, 6430
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Kalgoorlie (postcode: 6430) and the Goldfields region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Kalgoorlie not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kalgoorlie
Western Australia, 6430
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kalgoorlie , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Goldfields region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Kalgoorlie's solar energy resources
On average, Kalgoorlie receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.57 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kalgoorlie should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 15° to 25° and the optimal angle is 20°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kalgoorlie
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kalgoorlie and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kalgoorlie: 7.9704 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.131 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.529 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2909 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $872 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kalgoorlie
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kalgoorlie: 15.9408 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.262 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.058 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5818 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1745 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kalgoorlie
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kalgoorlie: 26.568 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 13.77 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 38.43 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9697 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2909 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kalgoorlie
Solar installations in Kalgoorlie, WA, 6430
There are 788 solar PV installations in Kalgoorlie's postcode, 6430, totaling 2849.12 kW of capacity. The 6430 postcode accounts for 0.052% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kalgoorlie area.
The average system size in Kalgoorlie is 3.62kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kalgoorlie's postcode area are generating an average of 15870 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $142826 monthly and $1737721 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6430 postcode is enough to fully power 791 Australian homes.
Kalgoorlie solar carbon offset
System owners in Kalgoorlie's postcode are collectively avoiding 5792 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2317 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 832 - 2079 cars off Kalgoorlie's roads.
Kalgoorlie, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Kalgoorlie information
Kalgoorlie's coordinates are -30.747667,121.472302 and its weather station is located at Kalgoorlie/Boulder. Kalgoorlie/Boulder weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kalgoorlie: 5.57 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.48 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.45 kPa
- Humidity: 52.92%
- Air temperature: 18.45 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.27 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kalgoorlie
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kalgoorlie households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kalgoorlie and the Goldfields region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Kalgoorlie hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Kalgoorlie
Join Kalgoorlie's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kalgoorlie and the Goldfields region. Call our Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.