Solar Power In Lysterfield, VIC, 3156
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Lysterfield (postcode: 3156) and the Knox region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Lysterfield not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Lysterfield
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Lysterfield , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Knox region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Lysterfield's solar energy resources
On average, Lysterfield receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.92 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Lysterfield should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Lysterfield
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Lysterfield and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - Outer East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lysterfield: 5.6052 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.3706 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.7966 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2047 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $614 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Lysterfield
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lysterfield: 11.2104 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.7412 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.5932 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4094 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1228 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Lysterfield
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lysterfield: 18.684 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 7.902 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.322 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6824 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2047 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Lysterfield
Solar installations in Lysterfield, VIC, 3156
There are 1950 solar PV installations in Lysterfield's postcode, 3156, totaling 5565.23 kW of capacity. The 3156 postcode accounts for 0.128% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Lysterfield area.
The average system size in Lysterfield is 2.85kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Lysterfield's postcode area are generating an average of 21816 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $196341 monthly and $2388819 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3156 postcode is enough to fully power 1546 Australian homes.
Lysterfield solar carbon offset
System owners in Lysterfield's postcode are collectively avoiding 7963 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3185 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1143 - 2858 cars off Lysterfield's roads.
Lysterfield, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Lysterfield information
Lysterfield's coordinates are -37.922602,145.282079 and its weather station is located at Melbourne/Moorabbin. Melbourne/Moorabbin weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Lysterfield: 3.92 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.64 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.61 kPa
- Humidity: 76.47%
- Air temperature: 14.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.56 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Lysterfield
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Lysterfield households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Lysterfield and the Knox region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Lysterfield hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Lysterfield
Join Lysterfield's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Lysterfield and the Knox region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.