Solar Power In New Farm, QLD, 4005
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including New Farm (postcode: 4005) and the Brisbane Inner region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
New Farm not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in New Farm
The following details estimate output for systems installed in New Farm , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Brisbane Inner region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
New Farm's solar energy resources
On average, New Farm receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.00 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in New Farm should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in New Farm
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in New Farm and is based on components well suited to Brisbane Inner City area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in New Farm: 7.155 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.536 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5418 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2611 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $783 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in New Farm
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in New Farm: 14.31 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.072 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.0836 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5223 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1566 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in New Farm
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in New Farm: 23.85 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.12 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.806 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8705 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2611 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in New Farm
Solar installations in New Farm, QLD, 4005
There are 295 solar PV installations in New Farm's postcode, 4005, totaling 1186.80 kW of capacity. The 4005 postcode accounts for 0.019% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the New Farm area.
The average system size in New Farm is 4.02kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in New Farm's postcode area are generating an average of 5934 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $53406 monthly and $649773 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4005 postcode is enough to fully power 330 Australian homes.
New Farm solar carbon offset
System owners in New Farm's postcode are collectively avoiding 2166 tonnes (coal fired power) or 866 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 311 - 777 cars off New Farm's roads.
New Farm, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related New Farm information
New Farm's coordinates are -27.467878,153.047052 and its weather station is located at Brisbane Intl Arpt. Brisbane Intl Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in New Farm: 5.00 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.85 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.50 kPa
- Humidity: 68.42%
- Air temperature: 20.69 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in New Farm
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for New Farm households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing New Farm and the Brisbane Inner region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our New Farm hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In New Farm
Join New Farm's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in New Farm and the Brisbane Inner region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.