On This Page
Noble Park North is a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 25 kilometres south-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District. It is a diverse suburb with a population from many different cultural backgrounds. The suburb has a number of community facilities, including parks, playgrounds, and sporting fields.
For those interested in harnessing the power of solar energy, obtaining solar quotes from reputable providers like Energy Matters can be a valuable step.
Understanding the potential benefits of solar installations can empower residents to make informed decisions that positively impact both their households and the broader community.
Total Installed Solar PV Systems in Noble Park North*
Total Installed Capacity in Noble Park North (kW)*
*As of March 2023
Average solar production in Noble Park North, VIC
The following data shows the average daily solar PV production by month in Noble Park North, VIC by a solar PV system. The data is based on a 6kW solar PV system in kilowatt-hours (kWh) rounded to the nearest whole number.
Compare solar panels in Noble Park North
In Noble Park North, solar energy has become more inexpensive. The Victorian government is still working to increase the appeal and affordability of renewable energy. By the beginning of 2023, the state had more than 650,000 small-scale PV systems installed, according to a report by the Clean Energy Regulator (CER).
This means that switching to solar energy is ideal right now. Finding the ideal solar installer in Noble Park North should be your first step.
Energy Matters recommends you choose Tier 1 solar panel manufacturers in Noble Park North. They have high bankability and can honour their warranties. Also, they produce higher-quality solar panels.
You can check out Bloomberg’s New Energy Finance Tier 1 PV Module Manufacturer list, which is updated annually.
Also, to help you with your search, Energy Matters has established solid partnerships with trusted and reliable solar panel manufacturers. They are:
Start your solar journey here with us by getting up to 3 FREE, no-obligation quotes. We have a large network of trusted, local installers to provide you with personalised quotes for a solar system to meet your current and future needs.
Most homes in Victoria come with a rooftop solar system with 6.6 kW PV panels and a 5 kW inverter. You can install up to 33 per cent more panels than the inverter is rated at.
Consider getting a bigger solar system in Noble Park North now because of the electrification that’s sweeping across the country. A bigger solar system will lead to cost savings and will prepare you for the impact of electrification on your future energy needs.
Solar rebates and incentives in Noble Park North, VIC
Victoria Solar Homes Program
Over a ten-year period, one million homes are expected to install rooftop solar panels according to the Victoria Solar Homes Program. So, this subsidy offers qualified homeowners considerable discounts:
- Cost of solar panels: $1,400
- Solar batteries: $2,950
- Solar hot water systems: $1,000
Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs)
STCs are a type of rebate that Australians with rooftop solar systems can utilize to offset the initial costs of their solar system. The number of STCs fluctuates according to the system’s estimated production over its lifetime.
Feed-in Tariff (FiT)
Energy retailers provide FiTs when homeowners export excess energy into the grid. There are two types of FiTs in Victoria:
- Single-rate FiT: Applies one rate for all energy produced
- Time-varying FiT: Applies different rates at different times of the day
It’s essential to be mindful of peak times, which is usually between 3 pm and 9 pm on weekdays to get the most out of your FiTs.
The right solar system in Noble Park North
A few crucial factors must be taken into account when installing rooftop solar panels in Noble Park North:
- Roof condition: Before installing rooftop solar panels in Noble Park North, your roof should be in excellent condition.
- Roof angle: Your solar panels’ slope should correspond to or be the same as the latitude angle at which your house is situated.
- Energy usage: Examine your previous energy bills to establish how many solar panels you need in Noble Park North. From there, you will have an idea of your monthly energy consumption.
- Surrounding shade: Trees surrounding your home are a major contributor to the shade that might reduce the effectiveness of your solar panels. You can shorten them, and your Noble Park North solar installer will help you find the ideal location for your rooftop solar panels.
Do you need a solar battery in Noble Park North, VIC?
The following advantages come with having a solar battery in Noble Park North so you can store the energy produced by your rooftop solar panels:
- Energy independence: By installing a solar battery in Noble Park North, you can completely disconnect your house from the grid and lessen your reliance on it.
- Protection from blackouts: Several batteries, such the Tesla Powerwall, can offer you blackout protection in Noble Park North.
- Cost savings: Participating in a Virtual Power Plant (VPP)) can help you save even more money. You can gain credits for sharing the power stored by your battery back to the grid.
You can now get many brands and types of solar batteries in Noble Park North, VIC.
Electric Vehicles (EVs) in Noble Park North, VIC
Through the Zero Emissions Vehicle Roadmap, half of the light vehicle sales in VIC will be Zero Emissions Vehicles (ZEVs). Additionally, an increasing number of charging stations is a part of a broader initiative.
Therefore, this may result in EV uptake; with more EV models to be launched, it’s an exciting time to switch to EVs in Narre Warren. Here are some of the benefits you can get when you switch to an EV:
- Lower costs: You will find that EVs have lower running costs compared to fuel-powered vehicles, and they are simpler to maintain.
- Help meet the country’s emissions target: Australia aims to reach net zero by 2050. You can help meet this target by switching to an EV.
- More economic opportunities: Did you know that Australia is the biggest export of lithium globally? And EV batteries are mainly made of lithium. Therefore, when you buy an EV, you get to support the Australian lithium industry.
Are you ready to make your next car an EV? Book a test drive today!
The return on investment on Noble Park North solar panels
For a mid-range home in Noble Park North, you can expect a return on investment between two and six years. Remember how you consume energy, and your usage pattern plays an important role here.
Can’t afford to switch right Now?
If you don’t have the finances for solar right now, don’t let that stop you! Solar is an excellent investment. Many of our trusted solar installers now offer $0 upfront interest-free loans where you can pay off your system in small monthly instalments. You only need to request an obligation-free quote and find out what payment plan options are available.