Solar Power In Albanvale, VIC, 3021
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Albanvale (postcode: 3021) and the Brimbank region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Albanvale not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Albanvale
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Albanvale , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Brimbank region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Albanvale's solar energy resources
On average, Albanvale receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.98 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Albanvale should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Albanvale
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Albanvale and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Albanvale: 5.6916 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4462 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.829 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2078 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $623 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Albanvale
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Albanvale: 11.3832 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8924 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.658 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4157 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1247 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Albanvale
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Albanvale: 18.972 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.154 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.43 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6929 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2078 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Albanvale
Solar installations in Albanvale, VIC, 3021
There are 2077 solar PV installations in Albanvale's postcode, 3021, totaling 5550.48 kW of capacity. The 3021 postcode accounts for 0.136% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Albanvale area.
The average system size in Albanvale is 2.67kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Albanvale's postcode area are generating an average of 22091 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $198818 monthly and $2418955 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3021 postcode is enough to fully power 1542 Australian homes.
Albanvale solar carbon offset
System owners in Albanvale's postcode are collectively avoiding 8063 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3225 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1158 - 2894 cars off Albanvale's roads.
Albanvale, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Albanvale information
Albanvale's coordinates are -37.745934,144.770027 and its weather station is located at Melbourne Intl Arpt. Melbourne Intl Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Albanvale: 3.98 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.80 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.23 kPa
- Humidity: 70.37%
- Air temperature: 13.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Albanvale
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Albanvale households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Albanvale and the Brimbank region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Albanvale hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Albanvale
Join Albanvale's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Albanvale and the Brimbank region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.