Solar Power In Berwick, VIC, 3806
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Berwick (postcode: 3806) and the Casey - North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Berwick not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Berwick
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Berwick , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Casey - North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Berwick's solar energy resources
On average, Berwick receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.29 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Berwick should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Berwick
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Berwick and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Berwick: 6.1344 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5866 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8118 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2240 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $672 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Berwick
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Berwick: 12.2688 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.1732 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6236 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4481 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1344 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Berwick
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Berwick: 20.448 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.622 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.706 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7469 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2240 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Berwick
Solar installations in Berwick, VIC, 3806
There are 2604 solar PV installations in Berwick's postcode, 3806, totaling 7650.45 kW of capacity. The 3806 postcode accounts for 0.17% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Berwick area.
The average system size in Berwick is 2.94kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Berwick's postcode area are generating an average of 32820 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $295384 monthly and $3593837 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3806 postcode is enough to fully power 2125 Australian homes.
Berwick solar carbon offset
System owners in Berwick's postcode are collectively avoiding 11979 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4792 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1720 - 4300 cars off Berwick's roads.
Berwick, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Berwick information
Berwick's coordinates are -38.030467,145.344621 and its weather station is located at Aspendale. Aspendale weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Berwick: 4.29 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.46 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 65.60%
- Air temperature: 14.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Berwick
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Berwick households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Berwick and the Casey - North region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Berwick hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Berwick
Join Berwick's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Berwick and the Casey - North region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.