Solar Power In Coburg, VIC, 3058
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Coburg (postcode: 3058) and the Brunswick - Coburg region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Coburg not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Coburg
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Coburg , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Brunswick - Coburg region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Coburg's solar energy resources
On average, Coburg receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.12 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Coburg should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Coburg
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Coburg and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - Inner area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coburg: 5.8914 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4138 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5688 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2151 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $645 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Coburg
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coburg: 11.7828 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8276 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.1376 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4303 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1291 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Coburg
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coburg: 19.638 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.896 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7173 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2151 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Coburg
Solar installations in Coburg, VIC, 3058
There are 1282 solar PV installations in Coburg's postcode, 3058, totaling 4071.05 kW of capacity. The 3058 postcode accounts for 0.084% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Coburg area.
The average system size in Coburg is 3.18kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Coburg's postcode area are generating an average of 16773 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $150955 monthly and $1836613 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3058 postcode is enough to fully power 1131 Australian homes.
Coburg solar carbon offset
System owners in Coburg's postcode are collectively avoiding 6122 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2449 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 879 - 2197 cars off Coburg's roads.
Coburg, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Coburg information
Coburg's coordinates are -37.743188,144.966279 and its weather station is located at Melbourne. Melbourne weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Coburg: 4.12 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.62 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.93 kPa
- Humidity: 65.01%
- Air temperature: 15.48 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Coburg
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Coburg households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Coburg and the Brunswick - Coburg region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Coburg hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Coburg
Join Coburg's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Coburg and the Brunswick - Coburg region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.