Solar Power In Forbes, NSW, 2871
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Forbes (postcode: 2871) and the Lachlan Valley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Forbes not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Forbes
New South Wales, 2871
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Forbes , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Lachlan Valley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Forbes's solar energy resources
On average, Forbes receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.74 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Forbes should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Forbes
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Forbes and is based on components well suited to Central West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Forbes: 6.7824 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.044 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2475 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $742 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Forbes
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Forbes: 13.5648 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.088 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4951 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1485 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Forbes
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Forbes: 22.608 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.48 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8252 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2475 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Forbes
Solar installations in Forbes, NSW, 2871
There are 559 solar PV installations in Forbes's postcode, 2871, totaling 2830.57 kW of capacity. The 2871 postcode accounts for 0.037% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Forbes area.
The average system size in Forbes is 5.06kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Forbes's postcode area are generating an average of 13417 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $120752 monthly and $1469151 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2871 postcode is enough to fully power 786 Australian homes.
Forbes solar carbon offset
System owners in Forbes's postcode are collectively avoiding 4897 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1959 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 703 - 1758 cars off Forbes's roads.
Forbes, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Forbes information
Forbes's coordinates are -33.385343,148.007905 and its weather station is located at Parkes. Parkes weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Forbes: 4.74 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.51 m/s
- Air pressure: 96.50 kPa
- Humidity: 59.95%
- Air temperature: 15.34 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.83 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Forbes
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Forbes households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Forbes and the Lachlan Valley region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Forbes hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Forbes
Join Forbes's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Forbes and the Lachlan Valley region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.