Solar Power In Muswellbrook, NSW, 2333
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Muswellbrook (postcode: 2333) and the Upper Hunter region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Muswellbrook not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Muswellbrook
New South Wales, 2333
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Muswellbrook , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Upper Hunter region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Muswellbrook's solar energy resources
On average, Muswellbrook receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.63 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Muswellbrook should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Muswellbrook
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Muswellbrook and is based on components well suited to Hunter Valley exc Newcastle area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Muswellbrook: 6.6204 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.5748 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7308 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2418 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $725 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Muswellbrook
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Muswellbrook: 13.2408 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.1496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.4616 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4836 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1450 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Muswellbrook
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Muswellbrook: 22.068 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.916 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.436 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8061 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2418 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Muswellbrook
Solar installations in Muswellbrook, NSW, 2333
There are 567 solar PV installations in Muswellbrook's postcode, 2333, totaling 2458.72 kW of capacity. The 2333 postcode accounts for 0.037% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Muswellbrook area.
The average system size in Muswellbrook is 4.34kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Muswellbrook's postcode area are generating an average of 11384 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $102455 monthly and $1246534 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2333 postcode is enough to fully power 683 Australian homes.
Muswellbrook solar carbon offset
System owners in Muswellbrook's postcode are collectively avoiding 4155 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1662 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 597 - 1491 cars off Muswellbrook's roads.
Muswellbrook, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Muswellbrook information
Muswellbrook's coordinates are -32.263323,150.888821 and its weather station is located at Scone Aws (Aut). Scone Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Muswellbrook: 4.63 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.39 m/s
- Air pressure: 96.93 kPa
- Humidity: 73.15%
- Air temperature: 16.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.58 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Muswellbrook
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Muswellbrook households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Muswellbrook and the Upper Hunter region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Muswellbrook hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Muswellbrook
Join Muswellbrook's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Muswellbrook and the Upper Hunter region. Call our New South Wales team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.