Buy the power, not the panels! With the SunEdison Energy Plan Solar Lease you can go solar with $0 down and generation is guaranteed!*
Sign up today and receive up to $500 cash back on meter change-over or 3 months free! With 24/7 monitoring, a performance guarantee and insurance included, this truly is a worry free way to go solar! Learn more – 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) or get a quick solar quote.
The best pricing
SunEdison Australia will beat any comparable quote – call us today on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883)!
If you live in one of the following areas, call us today on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) to confirm SunEdison Energy Plan availability, get an online quote or complete the form below and one of our team will follow up with you.
- Greater Brisbane and Cairns
- Greater Sydney and Newcastle
- Greater Melbourne, Bendigo, Shepparton and Albury
- Greater Adelaide
Home battery energy storage
The next energy revolution is almost upon us – battery storage for home solar power systems. In the not too distant future, you’ll have the option of upgrading your SunEdison Energy Plan to incorporate a top quality home battery system.
Making solar affordable for all Australians.
Now you don’t have to spend thousands in order to go solar – and better still , you’re saving from day 1 and there are no hidden fees.
Our solar experts will design a system that ensures you’ll save the most you can on your electricity rate.
We are so confident in the quality and performance of our systems that if your system doesn’t generate the energy we promise, we will compensate you automatically.
Learn more – 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) now or get a quote for solar.
We make solar simple!
Rock-solid components and 15 years maintenance
At SunEdison Australia, we only use leading brand components in all our systems, installed by accredited solar professionals. In addition, SunEdison Australia sets a new industry benchmark by offering a single contact point warranty for all repairs, eliminating the need to pursue claims with multiple manufacturers. One call, no stress.
Automatic Performance Guarantee
We’re so confident in the quality and performance of our systems that if our system does not generate the energy we promise, we will compensate you automatically. No need to claim, no questions asked.
SunEdison Australia’s insurance coverage protects the solar system against damage and theft, providing additional peace of mind.
The SunEdison solar monitoring solution will ensure you have full visibility of the energy produced by the system. In addition, advanced software algorithms will constantly check for any shortfall in system production, ensuring we stand by our promises. Eliminate the guess-work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for commonly asked questions and answers regarding the SunEdison Energy Plan. For a more personalised response to any queries you may have, we invite you to call our friendly team for a no-obligation chat on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) or use the form below.
*Notes, terms and conditions:
- ^ Cash back offer – Valid 19/10/2015 to 02/11/2015. Up to $500 cash back on meter changeover costs in selected regions. Copy of the receipt of charges on the bill or selected electrician will be required before cash back is issued. If no meter change over costs apply in your distribution area, you can opt to receive equivalent of first 3 month value of lease payments for your SunEdison Energy Plan, remunerated as an EFTPOS gift card after installation has taken place.
- * SunEdison does not guarantee that customers will save money on their electricity bills or that any such savings will be realised immediately after completion of system installation. For example, if the customer’s electricity consumption varies, then this will impact on the customer’s ability to save money on their electricity bill. To benefit from the SunEdison Energy Plan the customer must enter into a Solar Rental Agreement pursuant to which the customer agrees to rent a solar system on the terms and conditions set out in the Solar Rental Agreement. Eligibility criteria apply. Meter change over costs and other third party costs may apply. Solar production may not be recognised until meter changeover has occurred. Insurance may not cover all losses and damages. Certain exclusions apply details of which are in the customer’s Solar Rental Agreement.
- ^ Based on 5.20kW system in Sydney. Standard install, north facing roof. Estimated solar rates can vary significantly based on your location, solar resources available, roof orientation and other factors. Please call SunEdison for a custom quote
- We’ll beat the price of any genuine competitor’s offer of equivalent finance terms, provided that products are equivalent in specification/quality and quote must be in writing.