Solar Power In Mount Barker, WA, 6324
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Mount Barker (postcode: 6324) and the Albany region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Mount Barker not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mount Barker
Western Australia, 6324
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mount Barker , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Albany region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Mount Barker's solar energy resources
On average, Mount Barker receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.33 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mount Barker should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mount Barker
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mount Barker and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Barker: 6.1938 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.9754 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7686 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2261 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $678 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mount Barker
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Barker: 12.3876 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.9508 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.5372 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4523 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1356 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mount Barker
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Barker: 20.646 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 9.918 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.562 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7538 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2261 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mount Barker
Solar installations in Mount Barker, WA, 6324
There are 234 solar PV installations in Mount Barker's postcode, 6324, totaling 941.55 kW of capacity. The 6324 postcode accounts for 0.015% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mount Barker area.
The average system size in Mount Barker is 4.02kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mount Barker's postcode area are generating an average of 4077 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $36692 monthly and $446422 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6324 postcode is enough to fully power 262 Australian homes.
Mount Barker solar carbon offset
System owners in Mount Barker's postcode are collectively avoiding 1488 tonnes (coal fired power) or 595 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 214 - 534 cars off Mount Barker's roads.
Mount Barker, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Mount Barker information
Mount Barker's coordinates are -34.626293,117.661825 and its weather station is located at Albany Airport. Albany Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mount Barker: 4.33 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.53 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.84 kPa
- Humidity: 75.38%
- Air temperature: 15.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.40 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mount Barker
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mount Barker households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mount Barker and the Albany region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Mount Barker hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mount Barker
Join Mount Barker's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mount Barker and the Albany region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.