Owned by Energy Matters’ parent company, SunLock was engineered in Australia from the ground up in 2008, to better work with Australian roof standards and reduce installation complexities.
Since then, the brand has expanded its range into commercial racking and ground mounting solutions solutions, becoming a benchmark for Australian made solar mounting systems.
The unique racking solution was developed through the decades of collective experience of CEC accredited solar professionals and has become Australia’s leading locally-manufactured framing system.
Utilising custom built aluminium extrusions and components manufactured right here in Australia, the SunLock system greatly streamlines installation.
All mounting systems are not the same – and SunLock stands out from the pack.
The SunLock family of products includes the original SunLock, which is designed for pitched or flat roofs; the GroundLock ground-mounted framing system and the PoleLock pole-mounted mounting solution.
SunLock Mounting System Benefits
- Aluminium 6106-T6 extrusion – 25+ year expected service life under Australian conditions.
- Corrosion resistant, providing low maintenance and extended product life cycle.
- Can be used to secure a wide range of solar panel thickness.
- Compatible with all major solar panel brands sold in Australia.
- Easy to install with adjustable locking devices.
- EarthLock washers and bonding terminals ensure transformerless inverters are properly earthed according to CEC guidelines.
- Residential, commercial, remote area and marine applications.
- Complies with Australian/New Zealand Standard on Wind Actions, AS/NZS 1170.2.2011.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Can be used with PV modules in portrait or landscape orientation.
- SunLock wind region : A,B,C and D (all of Australia).
- Groundlock wind region : A and C (most of Australian non-cyclonic/cyclonic regions).
- PoleLock wind region : A and B (Most of Australian non-cyclonic regions).
- SunLock is fully certified for all areas of a roof – including edge zones.
Clear and comprehensive installation instructions are provided with all SunLock products, including engineering drawings and AS/NZS1170.2:2011 compliance certificates.
A properly installed SunLock mounting system is the simplest way to save time and money; while ensuring compliance with CEC guidelines.
SunLock framing is used in all Energy Matters’ residential and commercial solar power system installations.
SunLock Framing Enquiries
Sunlock, GroundLock and PoleLock are available through our network of accredited partners and through our wholesale channel.