Energy Matters has a special arm of its operations that deals purely with community and residential solar power grid connect system rebates and subsidies, removing the hassle out of you taking advantage of these incentives.
Solar Credits Subsidy
IMPORTANT: The Solar Credits subsidy will be reduced at the end of this year! Learn more here.
The Solar Credits subsidy offers substantial savings depending on the size and location of installation and applies to new installations of small-scale renewable energy generators eligible under the scheme.
Most Australians have access to the incentive, which can reduce your outlay by thousands of dollars!
Even if you you live in an apartment complex; you may also be eligible to apply for a subsidy under the program. In order to be eligible you must satisfy the following three additional criteria:
- Applicant must be an owner occupier of an apartment within the apartment block
- You must have permission from body corporate
- You need to provide proof that the panels are owned by you (an invoice from Energy Matters will suffice)
How the subsidy works
When you select Energy Matters as your residential solar power grid connect supplier and installer, we help greatly simplify the process for you! Here’s how the process works through us:
- Select a special, submit for a quick solar quote from Energy Matters or contact our friendly, expert consultants for advice.
- A no-obligation quote on the basis of the information you provide will be generated,
including the Solar Credits discount. An email copy of the quote will also be sent to you.
- Accept quote and pay your deposit.
- Installation occurs.
Zero deposit solar
You can have your cake and eat it too. Energy Matters enables you to secure a subsidised system with zero up-front cost – save as you go!
Don’t forget about feed in tariffs!
While feed in tariffs are not a solar rebate as such, they are a further incentive to install a PV system. Feed in tariffs exist in most states and pay you for the surplus electricity you produce. Learn more about solar feed in tariffs.
Is your feed in tariff ending?
Some of the older feed in tariff programs in Australia will be ending soon, with those participants being switched over to current programs.
We’ve published some guides to help those affected:
- Victoria (Transitional Feed In Tariff)
- South Australia (Group 4)
- New South Wales (Solar Bonus Scheme)
Battery system rebates and subsidies
Energy storage is the next solar revolution – and there can be some financial assistance for purchasing a battery system depending on where you live. Learn about energy storage incentives here.
Get on the road to solar savings today!
Get a quick solar quote, check out our discount solar power packages and get started on making the switch to generating power from the sun today – you’ll have clean, green electricity powering your home very soon!