Solar Power In Rockingham, WA, 6168
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Rockingham (postcode: 6168) and the Rockingham region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Rockingham not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Rockingham
Western Australia, 6168
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Rockingham , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Rockingham region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Rockingham's solar energy resources
On average, Rockingham receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.45 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Rockingham should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Rockingham
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Rockingham and is based on components well suited to Perth - South West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Rockingham: 7.7976 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 12.1014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2846 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $853 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Rockingham
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Rockingham: 15.5952 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 24.2028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5693 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1707 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Rockingham
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Rockingham: 25.992 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 40.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9488 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2846 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Rockingham
Solar installations in Rockingham, WA, 6168
There are 2704 solar PV installations in Rockingham's postcode, 6168, totaling 6509.55 kW of capacity. The 6168 postcode accounts for 0.177% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Rockingham area.
The average system size in Rockingham is 2.41kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Rockingham's postcode area are generating an average of 35477 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $319293 monthly and $3884737 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6168 postcode is enough to fully power 1808 Australian homes.
Rockingham solar carbon offset
System owners in Rockingham's postcode are collectively avoiding 12949 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5180 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1859 - 4648 cars off Rockingham's roads.
Rockingham, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Rockingham information
Rockingham's coordinates are -32.288048,115.745967 and its weather station is located at Rottnest Il Aws Aut. Rottnest Il Aws Aut weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Rockingham: 5.45 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.50 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.43 kPa
- Humidity: 70.42%
- Air temperature: 18.39 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.75 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Rockingham
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Rockingham households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Rockingham and the Rockingham region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Rockingham hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Rockingham
Join Rockingham's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Rockingham and the Rockingham region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.