Solar Power In Mudgeeraba, QLD, 4213
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Mudgeeraba (postcode: 4213) and the Mudgeeraba - Tallebudgera region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Mudgeeraba not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mudgeeraba
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mudgeeraba , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mudgeeraba - Tallebudgera region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Mudgeeraba's solar energy resources
On average, Mudgeeraba receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mudgeeraba should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mudgeeraba
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mudgeeraba and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mudgeeraba: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mudgeeraba
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mudgeeraba: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mudgeeraba
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mudgeeraba: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mudgeeraba
Solar installations in Mudgeeraba, QLD, 4213
There are 3591 solar PV installations in Mudgeeraba's postcode, 4213, totaling 13588.73 kW of capacity. The 4213 postcode accounts for 0.235% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mudgeeraba area.
The average system size in Mudgeeraba is 3.78kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mudgeeraba's postcode area are generating an average of 65362 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $588256 monthly and $7157116 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4213 postcode is enough to fully power 3775 Australian homes.
Mudgeeraba solar carbon offset
System owners in Mudgeeraba's postcode are collectively avoiding 23857 tonnes (coal fired power) or 9543 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 3425 - 8563 cars off Mudgeeraba's roads.
Mudgeeraba, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Mudgeeraba information
Mudgeeraba's coordinates are -28.078272,153.365082 and its weather station is located at Gold Coast. Gold Coast weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mudgeeraba: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 74.34%
- Air temperature: 20.52 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mudgeeraba
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mudgeeraba households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mudgeeraba and the Mudgeeraba - Tallebudgera region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Mudgeeraba hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mudgeeraba
Join Mudgeeraba's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mudgeeraba and the Mudgeeraba - Tallebudgera region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.